The Friday Five – 02.03.03
Yes, thank you….I am aware that it’s 3 days late but here is my Friday Five anyway……….
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why? Hmmm. I don’t think I was much into the whole superhero thing…..I’m still not, truth be told. But I did have a pair of Wonder Woman underoos 😉
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got? God, I have no idea……I would have liked to have had more Cabbage Patch Kids. And I never had an Easy Bake Oven but they always looked like fun. I didn’t want for much, honestly…..
3. What’s the furthest from home you’ve been? I foget the mileage but London is the farthest from here that I’ve ever been.
4. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to learn but haven’t yet? I have always wanted to learn how to speak German. I would like to learn more Latin, too….but I definitely want to learn German.
5. What are your plans for the weekend? Well, since it ‘s Monday, lemme just tell you what I did……cleaned, did some laundry and worked on potty training Brittany. I decided that since she was getting over being sick and really shouldn’t be out anyway, it was a perfect weekend to dedicate to training. So she spent the whole weekend bare-bottomed or in cloth training panties. It’s going well. No accidents and she ahs gone on the potty every time she has to…..but rather than asking for the potty when she has to go, she asks me to put a diaper on her. At least she has the idea 🙂