The Friday Five – 03.28.03
1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week? I would definitely have to say winning that office happy hour. I never call in for radio contests – I’m still stunned that I actually got it 🙂
2. What one person touched your life this week? Too, tough…I really have to think on this….maybe I’ll make it a journal entry 😉
3. How have you helped someone this week? We’re taking my dad over to BJ’s tonight to get a new chair. My nephew thinks his recliner is an amusement park and my sister doesn’t correct him so the chair is completely shot…it’s only two years old :- Anyway, BJ’s has a nice recliner that he wants to get and we’re gonna go so that he can get it home in our truck.
4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week? I need to get everything in the dining room thrown out or boxed up so that we can rearrange it, get the new table in there and (hopefully) paint it.
5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place? I’m just continue to work on spring cleaning my little corner of the world here and try to get things a little more organized 🙂
The Friday Five courtesy of Heather – thanks, hon!