The Friday Five – 04.11.03
The Friday Five
1. What was the first band you saw in concert? Well, Bill swears the The Monkees weren’t a real group….I can’t call NKOTB a band because they didn’t actually play any instruments…..Sarah Brightman is definitely not a band….GNR never showed….so that would be Def Leppard, just this week 😉
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now? Well, Queen is always my number one favorite…Def Leppard is a close second right now. The rest of my top five would be Bon Jovi, Journey and Creed.
3. What’s your favorite song? Always “Whiter Shade of Pale” (getting MP3 tomrrow) – I especially love the Sarah Brightman version, but the Procol Harem one is always cool. This week, I’m also stuck with “Goodbye” and “When Love And Hate Collide” – both of course Def Leppard songs.
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Definitely the piano I can do a little bit (very little bit) but would love to learn more. I think it’d be neat to be able to play the cello, too. I don’t know why but I’ve always like the cello…..
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why? Freddie Mercury. ’nuff said
Awesome questions this week 😉