The Friday Five – 06.13.03
The Friday the 13th Five
1. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but never have? Well, without getting X-rated or anything, I’ve always wanted to ride a Harley….
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest? Most of the time….if I don’t like it or don’t think it’s becoming on them but don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings I say something vague, something that could be taken one way or the other. But that’s only with people I don’t know real well….if I’ve known you for a while, your feelings will not be spared – mwahahaha! Mainly because if I ask a good friend how something looks on me, I expect an honest answer…not the Heather-will-hit-me answer.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn’t? What happened? Nah, I love the juicy stuff.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why? Wow….now that is a good question. I dunno, it’d probably be a combination of all the psychological thrillers I like to read and watch. I’d be the sassy lead investigator that solves all the cases 😉
5. What’s one talent/skill you don’t have but always wanted? Right now it’d be really cool if I could figure out crochet :- Other than that, I can’t really think of anything….well….falling asleep the second my head hits the pillow would be handy right now.