The Interview Game
Interviewed by Meg 🙂
The rules are :
1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond; I’ll ask you five questions.
3. You’ll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You’ll include this explanation.
5. You’ll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
And away we go 🙂
1. What is your best memory from high school? Sure…start off with a hard one. I really had a blast in high school so it’s quite hard to narrow it down to one event in particular….but if I had to pick one thing, I’d have to say Stage Crew, in general. I just had so much fun working on all the shows and spending time with my friends…and Sr. M., the moderator, and our set designer, Ronn, just made it all that much more fun and interesting……I could go on 😉
2. What’s your absolute favorite dessert? Brownie Obsession…or whatever they call it at whatever restaurant you happen to go to. Big hunk o’ brownie with vanilla ice cream….[insert Homer Simpson drooling] 🙂
3. If you had to trade places with an animal, which one would it be and why? I’ve rolled this one around in my head and keep coming back to the same answer. A cat. Just a plain old house cat with some off the wall idiosyncrasies that make my owner laugh and tell stories about me and devote a weblog to me and take lots of pictures of me when I’m not sleeping. Or even when I am. As long as they don’t wake me up.
4. If Brittany could only learn one thing from you, what would you want
it to be? A passion for learning. Fortunately, she’s very curious and eager to learn when we sit down to do things….even just little crafts. So I think she’s already got a bit of that from me and Bill both. I just hope it stays with her over the years….
5. If you had to choose a different line of work, what would it be? Theatrical Design. Even in high school, I either wanted to get into medicine or theatre. But yeah, I’ve never been real big on performing….or being in front of a crowd for any reason, really, but I always loved working in the background 😉
Want me to interview you? Leave a comment!