The Friday Five – 10.17.03
I loved these Friday Five questions the first time and I still think they’re fun 🙂 I still miss the “What are you doing this weekend?” question, though :-
1. Name five things in your refrigerator. Milk, lunchmeat, assorted flavors of yogurt, friggin’ huge can of beer that Bill just had to have and a few bottles of Ice.
2. Name five things in your freezer. Would it be cheating if I only gave five different flavors of coffee? We’ve been putting off shopping, but today is the day. Okay…..Eggo Cinnamon Toast waffles for Brittany, some frozen pizzas, a bag of burritos that I really need to throw out, my Morning Star veggie burgers and some freezie-pops.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink. I try not to keep anything under there because the fuckin’ thing leaks occasionally….not all the time so we can find out where it’s coming from and not enough to get all over the place, just enough to get all over anything I put under there. Anyway, there’s a container of sponges from BJ’s, Big Ass Bottle Of Dish Detergent also from BJ’s, an old crock pot in the corner that I keep forgetting to take to the Salvation Army (hey, at least I got rid of the toaster), Big Ass Bottle Of Bleach (guess where that’s from…), and a bucket sitting under where we think the leak may be…..just in case.
4. Name five things around your computer. Oh, Christ…my desk is so piled up with shit….lemme see……a heart shaped box filled with pictures I keep meaning to scan into the computer, a bottle of Chloraseptic cuz I have my first cold of the season, the last half of a Black Cherry Fizz wine cooler that I was drinking last night and didn’t finish before going to bed, a blue frog with purple spots holding a heart that says “I love you” from Bill and a whole bunch of watercolors that Brittany is painting as I type this and bringing to me before they dry 🙂
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet. That cupboard is pretty bare except for some basic things….I just have issues about keeping real medicine in the cabinet in the bathroom. Except for cold remedies, all of our meds are in our nightstands. There is a bottle of Tylenol PM, a couple of disposable razors, an old watch (I don’t know why that’s in there) Bill’s deoderant and my Proactive.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…..Heather just rocks 🙂