The Friday Five – 12.26.03
The Friday Five
1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year? Off the top of my head, I’m gonna say it was work bringing me on full-time…..I didn’t actually think it would make all that much of a difference but at this point it is. And as of 12.29, I start getting paid time off – whoo-hoo!
2. What was your biggest disappointment? I dunno….all this crap with Bill’s health in the last few months has been a huge downer, though. Maybe one of these days we’ll find out what’s actually going on with him and get it fixed….
3. What do you hope the new year brings? Health, wealth and serenity……well, I’ll settle for health and a hot bath now and then.
4. Will you be making any New Year’s resolutions? If yes, what will they be? I doubt it…..I never stick to them when I do anyway. The one thing that I would like to do though is get my Christmas shopping done early and pay off Caesar’s early on……I say that every year, though.
5. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? Nothing major….I worry too much that something will happen. Drunk drivers, someone breaking into the house or something like that…..we’ll prolly just hang out at my mom and dad’s for a bit and then go home and get drunk 😉
Thanks, Heather 🙂